Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Diverse audience.

There's a lot of people from a lot of countries that have visited my blog. I'm actually kind of in shock. Granted, I know a handful of the people personally, both in the US and in Denmark. (We hosted a foreign exchange student from there last semester and so I feel the need to give her a shout out! HI EMMA!) But still, the rest are a mystery.

It's really wonderful how technology has given me a chance to connect with people across the world. From Twitter to Tumblr to Blogger, I've got this ability to communicate with people who may have never even set foot in America in their entire lifetime. Granted, I've never been to any of the countries in the world besides America and Mexico. At least not yet.

So if you're reading this and you're from a foreign country, feel free to drop me a line. I'm pretty friendly and I love hearing from people. I've actually got a bit of an obsession with pen pals, too. Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Very impressive my friend, what a popular lady!!! I remember on of our first conversations you told me you had a pen pal, I thought that was so great! I agree it's crazy how we can connect with others around the world. This just gives me an excuse to creep on foreigners! Lol :D

    ReplyDelete